Why was my account blocked?
If your account has been blocked, most likely, you violated one or more of the Nimses Terms and Conditions:
- publication of content prohibited by the Nimses Terms and Conditions;
- advertising and/or trade outside the Nimses Goods platform;
- creation of more than one account on one device and/or creation of more than one account for one user;
- sale/purchase of nims for monetary units;
- verification of unreal user/fraudster;
- usage of virtual phone numbers and emulators.
You can learn more about the rules in the Nimses Terms and Conditions.
Blocked accounts still receive nims according to the general rules.