Nimses Help Center
What can I do in another user`s profile?
Having entered another user`s profile you will be able to:
- see all the user`s profile pictures by flipping images left or right of his profile;
- send a message to the user by tapping on the chat icon in the lower left corner of the profile picture;
- add or remove the user from Family by tapping on the icon (to add) or (to delete) in the lower right corner of the profile picture. Also, if the user is already added to your Family, under the information about their Family you can go to the section ;
- block the user or report their violations by tapping on in the upper right corner of the screen;
- view the subscriptions and subscribers of the user by tapping on the corresponding icons under the window for sending nims;
- see the user`s balance and the number of nims received and spent by the user per day;
- send nims in any quantity;
- see all the posts that the user posted on the Trotuar .