NIMSES SUPPORT CENTER
What can I do in another user`s profile?
Having entered another user`s profile you will be able to:
- see all the user`s profile pictures by flipping images left or right;
- send a message to the user by tapping on the chat icon in the lower left corner of the profile picture;
- see the approximate distance to the user at the top of his avatar
- follow or unfollow the user by tapping on the Plus icon (to add) or Minus icon (to delete) in the lower right corner of the profile picture.
- block the user or report their violations by tapping on in the upper right corner of the screen;
- view the subscriptions and subscribers of the user by tapping on the corresponding icons under the window for sending nims;
- see the user`s balance and the number of nims received and spent by the user per day;
- send nims ;
- see all the posts that the user posted in Content.