Nimses Support Center
The main screen/Temple is the page that you see when you open Nimses app. You will see the map of the Temple where you are located at the moment.
Marks on the map show publications and text posts made by users located inside your Temple. Tapping on any mark will open a micro-feed, which includes the chosen post and other posts and text cards closest to it in this Temple.
At the screen`s bottom of your current Temple there is the post creation button . By clicking on it you will create a publication that will stay in the Temple where you are currently located physically.
In the lower right part of the screen there is the Navigation button, which displays your avatar when you enter the Temple.
From the Main Screen/Temple you can go to the following sections:
- People - by swiping from the left to the center of the screen, or by clicking on the title of the section at the top of the screen;
- Nimses Goods - by swiping twice from the left to the center of the screen, or by clicking on the title of the section at the top of the screen;
- Flow - by swiping from the bottom of the Main screen to the center;
- Content - by swiping twice from the right to the center, or by clicking on the title of the section at the top of the screen;
- Temple Information - by clicking on the Temple section at the top of the screen.
By using the button in the lower left corner of the screen, you can resize the map to move to another Temple located at any distance (even in Antananarivo, yes). You can open any Temple by simply tapping on it. All sections accessible from the Main Screen/Temple will change according to the Temple you want to visit.
In order to return back to your Temple click on the button in the lower right corner.
When opening the Temples map you can notice that the Temples are of different shades, and some of them are marked by dots. This shows users` activity in these Temples. The lighter the shade - the more active users the Temple has. Dot-marked Temples are those with most activity going on in a given period of time.
When zooming in on the Temple map you can see short info about the Temple itself.
The first line shows the level of activity in the Temple. Below you can see the amount of nims in the Temple treasury. The lowest line states the number of citizens in the Temple.
The button will allow you to return to your current Temple.