Welcome to NIMSES Community!
Here you can create and discuss current topics with other users.
Community exists for mutual assistance and users’ communication. If you have any questions and have not found a comprehensive answer in our Support Center, or if you want to tell other users about any innovation, useful function or solution to any issue related to NIMSES, you can create a New Post with a detailed description of a question or an answer.
Go to the Community and click on "NEW POST" above the main sections to create a new publication.
In case you are not registered with the Community, you will be offered to go through this procedure because only registered users can create publications and discuss them.
In the opening window specify the name of your publication, add a detailed description and select the language section you want to add it to. Click "SUBMIT” after checking out all the information (we try to avoid mistakes and typos, so please, help us).
You can also edit your publication after creating it by clicking the Settings icon in its upper right corner.
If other users leave comments under your publication, you will receive notifications to the e-mail you used while registering.
Also, you can subscribe to any publication and be aware of all updates and new comments on it. To do this click on "FOLLOW" on the right side of the screen. You can also unsubscribe by clicking the corresponding button.
Below you can find an excerpt from NIMSES COMMUNITY RULES:
- Please publish only constructive comments and questions. Your publication should be either a specific question, connected with the Site, Application, Service as well as other NIMSES products and services, or an answer to the given questions.
- The Community exists for mutual assistance and communication of Users. If you know the answer to any question, or you can suggest an optimal solution, share this information with other Users. But never reveal personal information.
- It is forbidden to speculate and spread rumors about products and/or services, that haven’t been officially announced by Administration.
- Opinions, expressed by Users in the Community, are not considered as Administration’s official viewpoint.
- Any type of advert is prohibited in the Community. You are not allowed to sell or promote your goods and services to other Users in the Community, so please do not post links to such goods and services.
You can get acquainted with the NIMSES COMMUNITY RULES by clicking on the link.
Публикация закрыта для комментариев.